There has been a lot of controversy lately about whether or not Barack Obama is the Antichrist. Here are a few links to blogs that have dealt with the issue in recent days: Anumma -Brooke Lester (the post I originally linked to), Ecce Homo – Mike Whitenton, Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth – Nick Norelli, among others who have linked to these posts. I wanted to put all of this to rest today. Barack Obama is definitely not the antichrist … I am. I became convinced of this only recently, but let’s look at the evidence:
My name is Jeremy Paul Thompson. Don’t worry. I know there’s a lot there, but we’ll take this piece by piece.
- My first name is Jeremy, which is related to the Hebrew word rum. This word means “be high, exalted.” But, notice that my parents conveniently omitted the divine element in my name by God’s foreordination. In other words, it is not “Jerem-iah,” which would mean that God exalted me. Who exalts me then? Obviously, I exalt myself because I am the antichrist. Can my first name be a coincidence? I think not. But, if you require more proof please read on.
- My middle name is Paul. This should be obvious. Paul knew about the antichrist. And, God ordained that my middle name would be Paul in order to warn you and remind you to read the writings of the apostle Paul. Especially, he wanted to remind you to read places like 2 Thes. 2.3, which reads “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;” could it possibly be any clearer. Why else would my middle name be Paul? Let’s keep going.
- The first three consonants in my last name are t-h-m, just like the consonants in the Hebrew word tehom meaning “deep” or “abyss.” This reflects that my everlasting home will be in a “lake” (i.e. “deep”) of fire. At this point, I’m not sure that I must go one, but I will.
- The final part of my name is “son,” which signals God’s shift to a preference for the English of the King James Version. So, we can just work from the English here. And, I think the meaning becomes readily apparent. We are talking here of God’s son who will put me in my place in the everlasting “deep.” With that the case is rock solid.
- Let’s recap. My name reflects that I exalt myself, the apostle Paul warned you all about me, my abode will be an everlasting deep, and Jesus the divine son of God will put me there.
If there was any doubt, rest assured that Barack Obama is not the antichrist. I am. I have only recently begun to dig into all of this myself. It wasn’t until I watched the Obama – Antichrist video that I began wondering whether I myself might be the antichrist. And to be honest, I have not really come to grips with all that it means to be the antichrist yet. I have normally considered myself a decent person, but there is certainly no denying the Biblical evidence. Please forward this blog post along, tweet it, facebook it, whatever you need to do so that your friends and family can be safe if they ever meet me, Jeremy Paul Thompson.
I am not sure where to go from here. But, if you would, please give me a week or so before you contact me for interviews. I am sure that a lot of people have a lot of questions about what the devil and I are planning for the tribulation and so forth.
All the best to you and your families.
The Antichrist (AKA Jeremy Paul Thompson)