One day ago I was convinced that I was the antichrist, but I have come to the realization that my exegesis was biased. I brought in a number of my own presuppositions, which blinded me to the truth, the truth which I have now come to see clearly. Recently, Jim West posted a blog about the fact that one day a biblioblogger would be dangerous. And, I began to wonder to myself “How in the world would he know these things if he was not the antichrist?” Now, through further prayer and study I have come to the conclusion that Jim West is indeed the antichrist. This makes him by far the most dangerous biblioblogger of all. And, bibliobloggers all over the world align themselves with him at their own peril.
Here are 7 reasons why Jim West is beyond any shadow of a doubt the antichrist:
- Let us begin with his first name. Jim – this is pretty transparent if one knows the original Hebrew (see here for the value of the original Hebrew). Jim is a shortened form of James, which is a derivative of the Hebrew Jacob. According to babynames.com (a respected lexicon in the field), the name Jacob to no surprise means “supplanter.” This is certainly what the antichrist will do isn’t it? He will try to supplant Jesus in the hearts and minds of his followers. And, God foreordained that the first name of the antichrist would be Jacob to warn of us of this. Think about it. Why else would Dr. West insist on being called Jim if he was not trying to cover up this Jacob connection?
- Now, to the last name. A little more language work needs to be done here. West – If we take the consonants and transliterate them to Hebrew we get vav – sin – tet. This doesn’t match any Hebrew word. So, are we at a dead end? Certainly not. In Hebrew, everyone knows that a nun is very likely to drop out. Now, when one adds a nun to the end of the sequence vav – sin – tet what do we get? vesatan. Can anyone guess what that means? “And Satan.” So, what do we have now in the name Jim West? “Supplanter and Satan.” Could the evidence possibly be any clearer?
- Let’s move beyond the name. Jim West loves being a part of the “Catholic Biblical Association.” Thus, he is in league with the “great whore of Babylon.” Everyone knows that Catholics neither read nor study the Bible. In fact, most of them are completely unaware that the Catholic Church has added books to the Bible. So, what could it possibly mean to be a part of the “Catholic Biblical Association” other than that being code for worshiping the great whore herself?
- Jim is very in touch with evil. Not only did he have foreknowledge of which bibliobloggers would one day be dangerous. He consistently writes posts labeled “Total Depravity.” I have often wondered how he could have access to so much bad news. Then, it dawned on me. He is the antichrist. He knows about it because he is making bad things happen.
- Jim’s hubris when it comes to being the biblioblogger of the month is astounding (Notice also in the right sidebar of his blog the prominent display of the award). Could anyone possibly be any more arrogant if he was not the antichrist?
- Jim appears to be a fan of Bultmann. Need I say more?
- Finally, there is Jim’s hatred of cats. Why would Jim West hate cats? Everyone knows that they are the guardians of the underworld. And as the antichrist, that is where Jim is destined to spend all eternity with all those who are in league with him. So, think long and hard before you attend his precious “biblioblogger dinner.” Just remember if he tries to put a mark of any kind on you, it is likely the mark of the beast.
If you wish to avoid the deceit of the antichrist and the eternal wrath of God of which Jim West is a most certainly a part, there is a way. Please send all of your money to me using the link below, so that I may pray on your behalf: